MSI has successfully developed over 75 projects since its inception. Services offered include:
• Team assemblage (FHA literate)
- General Contractor
- CPA Firm
- Property management
- Market Analyst
• Lender application review for accuracy and compliance.
• Monitoring of HUD office to assure Initial Endorsement occurs within required timeframe.
MSI's construction management provides assistance to the owner/contractor from initial concept to project closeout, including the following areas:
- HUD 221D Program Management Oversight within the HUD MAP Guidelines, including assistance in preparation of HUD 92448 and HUD 5372 document
- Construction design reviews
- Cost estimating, evaluations, and value engineering project planning
- Risk management, dispute avoidance and resolution
- Subcontractor contract review negotiations and bid phase management
- Monthly inspections of productivity analysis and quality assurance during construction, including overview of installations per applicable codes
- HUD Change Order analysis of construction claims, evaluation and preparation of HUD forms; assistance in procuring payment
- Schedule Delay Analysis including preparation and submission of Notice of Delay
- Coordination and preparation of HUD 94285 Permission to Occupancy documents
- HUD warranty inspections to ensure all issues are addressed
• Marketing activities commence 90 – 120 days prior to product delivery.
• Accounting activities during construction to ensure a quick and seamless cost certification by the independent auditing firm.
• Set strict deadlines for deliverables from third parties for timely HUD Final Endorsement.
The MSI team seeks to assist the owner/developer with extensive strategic planning, project leadership, a well-defined scope, a responsive team of stakeholders, and positive work relationships, all contributing to project success.